Tina’s directorial debut, Live Fish, was nominated for the 2010 Adelaide Fringe InSpace Award for best original work. She has directed shows for the New York Clown Festival, The Adelaide Fringe Festival, The Adelaide Cabaret Fringe Festival and has been a mentoring Director at the Adelaide College of the Arts. Tina has assisted Anne Bogart on SITI Company’s production of Antigone and was Assistant Director for La Fura dels Baus and the English National Opera on their Adelaide Festival Production, Le Grande Macabre.
Her work as a director includes;
- The Graces (In development, Leimay, New York)
- Assistant Director to Ted Sperling on The Road of Promise (Carnegie Hall, New York)
- Assistant Director to Ted Sperling on Brooklyn Village (Brooklyn Philharmonic, New York)
- Le Grande Macabre, 2nd Assistant Director (La Fura Dels Baus & English National Opera, Adelaide Festival of Arts)
- Live Fish (Adelaide Fringe INSPACE award nomination 2010)
- Assistant Director to Anne Bogart on Antigone (SITI Company, New York)
- Odyssey Schmodessey (New York Clown Festival 2011)
- Schmoove Operator (Adelaide Cabaret Fringe/Adelaide Fringe 2010)
- One Step Forward (Helpmann Academy schools tour)
- Mentoring director Adelaide Centre for the Arts 2009/10,
- Director Upstart (Adelaide Fringe 2010)
- Co-director on Autobahn (Junglebean 2009)
- Assistant Director, The Real Thing (State Theatre Company of South Australia)
- Creative Director for the Adelaide City Council.